Golding Accountancy understand your business growth can be stifled because of the burden of financial administration such as bookkeeping. A recent study found that 42 per cent of entrepreneurs say dealing with finances is the most stressful aspect of running a company, and 17 per cent add that the stress has made them unwell.
Our team of experts aim to help you understand your legal, financial and reporting obligations and ensure the maintenance of financial administration leaving you free to focus on the smooth running of your business. Did you know that failure to keep records can result in a fine of up to £3000 and disqualification as a Company Director? According to the Companies Act all companies must keep “true and fair” financial and accounting records for at least 6 years. Receipts and invoices detailing all money sent and received by your company must be kept as well as accurate details of all assets and debts.
Our bookkeeping service helps you remain up to date, lawful and efficient for the benefit of your business and profit. We will:
- record of your business
- keep track of sales, purchases, payments and receipts
- work on the design maintenance and review of internal business processes
- record financial transactions in accounting software using proper accounting methods.
- work with you to make sense of the numbers, for example assigning costs to specific clients
- record the financial information of your business so that accountants can access it.
Bookkeepers are trained and use the same financial recording methods as accountants so they can quickly and easily process your financial information. We will also be able to advise you on:
- add-on solutions to streamline your business workflow, such as POS tools
- payroll services to simplify the way you pay your staff
- bookkeeping rescue work, tidying up mistakes made by inexperienced staff
- training on accounting software
Our bookkeeping service looks after the day-to-day work and bring your business accounts up to a high standard of detail and accuracy. We also advise you on issues such as cashflow problems or late invoice payment. Your financial records will be then handed to an accountant, often on a quarterly basis to file tax returns and other official reports.
Let us help you with the time consuming process of recording all your information, transactions, revenue and expenses. Feel free to talk to us about our affordable bookkeeping services. We can advise on the best package for your needs